SG: Selena Gomez; JB: Justin Bieber SG:*comes out the bathroom looking like this: www.superphotospace.com * JB: *speechless, checking her out* SG: *waves her hand in front of his eyes* Hello?! Anyone there? JB: *snaps out of it* Yeah. Let's go! Justin's POV: Wow, her body was hot! I wanted her even more. But I knew she was here to get comfortable with boys. Although she didn't tell me that, I knew form the way she was acting around me. This would be a challenge for me. But I like a challenge, so that didn't mind. --End of POV- -on the beach- (upload.wikimedia.org SG: *lays her towel on a chair* Wanna go to the water? JB: *lays his towel on a chair as well* Sure. But you're not walking towards there*smirks* SG: *confused* I'm not? Why? JB: No, because I'm gonna carry you there *throws her over his shoulder* SG: *squeals* Justin put me down!! *thinks* On the sand!! JB: To late *drops her into the water* SG: You're so dead right know *pushes him under water* JB: *pulls her unde! r water and pulls her close* SG: *shocked and surprised* JB: *leans in* -Justin's POV- Am I really about to do this? I guess so. I just hope she isn't too shocked. Because then she will never trust me again and then I will never have her --End of POV- -Selena's POV- Is he leaning in? To kiss me?? That's a new one. What am I supposed to do? Kiss him?? I mean, he is very hot and he seems nice. You know what, I'm just going to do it. --End of POV- SG: *leans in as well* JB: *kisser her under water* (free ...
0 comments: